Pages

maandag 2 april 2012

A couple of posters I made in the last few weeks


A poster for a 'Carnaval' event in de Gaper Sevenum.
They asked me to use a donkey on the poster, so I used the donkey of the movie 'Shrek'.
'Carnaval' is a very cheerful event, so I used a lot of happy colors.

  This is also a poster I created for de Gaper in Sevenum.
They decided to organize a 'Christmas Edition' ClubLife.

 'A special 5th Anniversary Celebration' that's what the title says.
De Gaper, Sevenum, exist 5 years, so they decided to organize a party for this special event.
This is the concept of the poster of this event!

 'Clublife' is a event that's kept by de Gaper, this is Edition 2.
Edition 3 is comming soon so there will be a new upcomming poster I will concept.

'ClubDeluxe' is a small event that will be kept this Friday at Sjiwa, Baarlo.
I really like this concept because I think everything fits together like the colors, the girl, the fonts.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten